Friday 11 November 2011

The Only Surprise...


Ruled by an external force,
And obligations,
I lived a life bound by fears.
I had no dreams,
Forgotten the feel of love,
No happiness, no music to hear.

You came into my life,
Like a miraculous power of healing.
You nurtured my love, your support
overshadowing any hard feeling.

We held each other,
Even in the toughest times,
To be each others' support,
The promise of a lifetime.

I follow your footsteps,
I follow you like your silhouette,
Let you take the light,
Enjoy being the shadow of your life.

I run and dance with you,
I enjoy to fly in the sky,
I try being sportive and bubbly,
All your wishes I want to satisfy.

When there was a fight,
You speared me with your words,
Your harshness pierced like a knife,
Leaving me in a desperate plight.

My assumptions, you say, pull me back,
A barrier in love that ignites a big fire.
I find you rude, the rudeness so criticizing,
The criticism so severe, severe than the love abounding.

Your words move away the land under my feet,
I feel so feeble, strengthless, so weak.

I couldn't be as sportive as you,
But my love for you is always true.
I'm held responsible for my duty,
But taking care of you is my priority.

I curl myself up, when in pain,
Without you I see no life, I feel no delight.
Don't leave me like this rolled up in despair,
It's you my love, whose love I want to gain.

The world might show me the evil eye,
But it's your love that keeps me high.
Say one beautiful word that makes my day,
One simple word that keeps all the severity at bay.

Your approval keeps my confidence high,
Let your love show the eternal depth.
Understand the person beneath this skin,
You are my love, my only strength.

Dont hurt my feelings moving away this way,
Forgive your kiddo, give her this only surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment