Monday 31 October 2011

My Kiddo Love...


I walked through my life
with nothing...until you,
Until you I know no pleasure...
And then God one day sent you
to me through ":-)"
To my eyes so beautiful, my life,
my treasure.
A gift from God, a gift so fine,
that you can never be measured.
A love so fine, so sweet, so kind,
It's you my love, my life,
my treasure.
I promise to hug you and kiss
you and hold you each day,
I promise a love with devotion
that never ever fade away.
I promise and swear to God that
I show you nothing but pure love,
I will admire this blessing of
your boundless love...because I
know you are the true gift from the heaven above...
I will not hurt you with my
frustrations, I will hold you
close and kiss you with loving
admiration.
This is not a game of chance
that we play,
It's true love that I swear is committed to stay.
You say at times you are afraid,
this one I couldn't find rhyme...
So let me be clear and say...
I Love You endlessly to,
devote my life, to make you happy,
and admire you for the person
you are. And take interest in the
things you love to do, admire your
beauty, be attentive to you
and show you by my actions that,
I Love You...
I will treasure each day as it were
our last and at the end you won't
regret me being your past.
I know that in this life when I'm
troubled, it's you who keeps me strong.
You're my truest friend of all...
My heart, my soul, my kiddo love...

No comments:

Post a Comment